Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Kameshwaranagar, Darbhanga Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Bihar Combined B.Ed Admission Test CET B.Ed Bihar Admission Test 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Admission Through CET Bihar B.Ed 2021 Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 11/04/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07/05/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 07/05/2021
- With Late Fees Last Date Registration: 10/05/2021
- Correction Date : 11-12 May 2021
- Exam Date CBT : 30/05/2021
- Admit Card Available : May 2021
- Result Declared : June 2021
- General / : 1000/-
- EBC/BC/EWS/Women : 750/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- For CET-BED: 2021, the Form is to be filled online. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions given on the website www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in).
- For any shortcoming in eligibility, the candidate concerned will solely be responsible, and no plea will be admissible in this regard.
- Candidates must keep safely with themselves the printed/photocopy of the Online Application Form, Login ID, Registration Number etc. for future reference. These are not to be sent to Lalit Narayan Mithila University or anywhere else.
- It is essential to upload your front face coloured photograph and signature in 35mm × 45 mm size at the place specified on the Application Form. Photograph and signature files each must be of 20-50 KB size in jpg format
- Any lawsuit related to CET-BED: 2021 will lie in Patna High Court Jurisdiction
- Candidates will be required to upload a copy of the marks sheet of Matric, Intermediate, graduation and Master(as the case may be) in jpg format at a specified space. They are advised to keep these documents with themselves at the time of filling up the form
- As identity proof, candidates will be required to mention their Aadhar Number/Voter ID Card No./Driving Licence No./Passport No. at the time of filling Application Form.
- While filling up Application form entries in Gender, Domicile and Categeory should be made carefully. After Payment of fee, no change of any short can be made there in.
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible to appear in the admission test for the B. Ed. programme.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Sanskrit (as the main subject) and Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/Archarya in traditional Sanskrit Shastra with 50% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) programme
- Shastri B.Ed. (Including Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks by recognized University or Examination Department with two-year course, Acharya (First Year) MA (Sanskrit) must pass examination (bridge Corse) for first year. Acharya in percentage determination First year or MA first year marks will not be helpful.
Process of Online Application:-
- Online Registration of the Applicant.
- Completing up the Application Form.
- Online payment of CET Fee and Print out a copy of the Completed Application Form
- Before filling up the online Two Year B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test CET-Bed:2021 application form, candidates must ensure their eligibility, going through the relevant portion of the Instructions available on the website: www.bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in)
Pattern Syllabus of Entrance Test:-
- The Question Booklet shall have 120 objective type questions each carrying one mark. The maximum marks allotted to the Entrance Test is 120. OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided for answering the questions
Subject No. of Question Mark
- General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme) 15 15
- General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme) 15 15
- General Hindi 15 15
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning 25 25
- General Awareness 40 40
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools 25 25