Your dreams & aspirations could touch new horizons at IGRUA, the pioneer flying training institution in the country with the state of the art training facilities. Alumni of IGRUA are already flying the Indian skies over the years as pilots in national carriers and private airlines.IGRUA offers Ab-initio to CPL Course for issue of CPL with Multi–engine endorsement and Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-engine Aircraft. Shortlisted candidates in Final Merit shall be inducted in Four batches starting January 2022 onwards CPL exam syllabus recruitment 2021
- Download of Admit Cards start from 09 Aug 2021
- Online Written Test 21 Aug 2021
- Interview/ Viva Schedule on Website/ Emails/ SMS for Successful candidates in Written 08 Sep 2021
- Interview/ Viva & Pilot Aptitude Test starts from
- Final Result on Website / Emails / SMS on or after 02 Nov 2021
- Last Date for payment of Commitment Money 13 Dec 2021
- Date of Joining First Batch 12 Jan 2022
- 17 July 2021 (for fee payment by bank challan)
- 21 July 2021 (for fee payment by online mode)
- Non refundable application fee of Rs. 12,000 for General, OBC and EWS candidates, to be paid either through internet banking, debit or credit cards or through Bank Challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India as per instructions for Fee Deposit.
- The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Training fee : Rs. 45 Lacs payable in four quarterly installments in one year. Additional expenditure for about Rs. 3 Lac towards cost of Uniform, Study Material, Navigation Computer, Head Phones etc. The training fee and other expenditure is same for all category candidates. In case of any query for Financial Assistance please visit link on our website : http://www.igrua.gov.in/Financial Assistance.htm
- Boarding & Lodging : Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls. Messing and hostel accommodation within the campus (on twin sharing basis), is provided. (Charges approximately Rs. 12,000/- per month).
- Selection : ONLINE Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test in the following manner:-
CPL exam Syllabus for Written Test:
- General English
- Maths, Physics
- Reasoning &
- Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and No negative marking )
Qualifying Marks in Written Test :
- The cutoff marks for SC/ST/EWS/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category.
Interview / Viva :
- Proof of Date of Birth ( such as 10th Class certificate )
- 10th Mark sheet
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates issued within last one year.
- A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer.
- A Certificate from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar that the candidate falls under EWS category.
- Admit Card Downloaded for Written Test